We accept guest posts from writers and bloggers interested in writing for us. Please read the following guidelines carefully if you want to write for NepBloggers.
- We only accept articles related to the following topics:
- Passive income
- Making money online
- Digital marketing: SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, designing, etc.
- Google ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Web development (WordPress, Blogger, Wix, etc.)
- Writing tips
- Your article must be at least 800 words.
- We will allow you to use one external link to your website, article, product, social media page, etc. (It would be helpful if your link is relevant to our content.)
- If your article is more than 1500 words, we will allow two external links.
- Make sure your article is well-structured. It should contain the following.
- Short paragraphs (use at most three sentences per paragraph)
- Proper sub-headings (H2, H3, H4). Do not use H1 in your sub-headings.
- Proper title. Use this tool to check your title score. Make sure your score is more than 70.
- It would be better to include focus keywords, meta descriptions, and tags.
- Your article must be 100% unique. We will check for plagiarism.
- Your article should be free from grammatical errors. Use Grammarly app.
- Feel free to use internal links (links to previously published articles on NepBloggers.)
- You do not need to provide a featured image.
How to send your article?
If you have read and understood all the guidelines listed above, please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you use the subject of your email as “GUEST POST ARTICLE SUBMISSION.”
Please send us a Word (.doc or .docx) file attached to your email.
We will publish your content (upon review) within 24 to 72 hours. You will be notified via email when we have published your article.
Our team has the right to edit your article (if necessary). Further, we also have the right to reject publishing your article. So, if your article is not published within the specified time, please understand that we have rejected it. Please do not ask for further explanations upon rejection.
Possible reasons for rejection:
- Irrelevant content
- Violation of our guidelines
- Too many grammatical and structural errors
- Plagiarized content
After your content has been published, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
If you need a permanent author account, you must send at least two articles per month. We will provide you the credentials of your account.
If you have further queries related to guest posting, please contact us.